iNet Network Scanner 2.4.6
iNet Network Scanner 2.4.6 | 71.54 MB
iNet – explore your network!
Find out about security risks and keep your network under control. With iNet you know exactly what’s going on! This easy to use App outlines a computer network even to the unexperienced user.
iNet provides you with information about networks and devices your Mac is connected to. Its very easy and user friendly design even allows the unexperienced user to get a profound and understandable overview of a network, the running services and the Wi-Fi quality.
In the current version the following functions are available:
• Network Scanner
• Bonjour Browser
• Portscan for standard ports
• Airport Monitor
• Wake on Lan
We did our best to develop a solution that makes network observing as simple as possible. Wether you are a network expert or a common user – iNet provides the information you need to find out what’s going on in your network.
• See all devices that are online and connected to a network, along with vendor, IP and MAC addresses
• Assign your own names and icons or choose from the provided icons for easier identifying a device in the scan list. Most Mac devices are displayed with their original icon.
• Set scan range and interface to scan
• Export scan results in csv format
• Connect to devices via different protocols
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor